Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Encaustic Show in Seattle

My friend and fellow artist, Binky Bergsman and I hung some of our encaustic artwork at Uncle Elizabeth's Internet Cafe in Capital Hill last week. Our art will be there thru July and we will probably be there or in the area next month for the artwalk which is the 2nd Tuesday of the month. It's cool having our work shown together and we will be showing again in September at Local Color in the Pike's Place Market area. What I really enjoy about showing with Binky is that we get to hang out and spend time together. She is a wonderful woman, a great artist and a treasured friend.


I think I've spent too much time in the boonies because Capital Hill was a little funky for me and really - I'm usually quite comfortable with the funk - I'm part funk myself - LOL! But really - when the big city really feels like the big city, you know you need to get out more. HA!




And yes - the walls really were that yellow!










1 comment:

  1. Are you saying you are a hick?
    I didn't know the funk got to you. I could have taken you to some way funk places.

    ReplyDelete