Sunday, March 24, 2013

Its Been Too Long

Clearly I am not a professional blogger.  It has been over a year since my last post.  Much has changed in that year that has kept me away from my own art-making and blogging, but many good changes.

In March 2012, I took on a full time position as Exhibits & Marketing Manager for Tubac Center of the Arts.  Moving from part time to full time has been a huge commitment of my time but I am learning so much and am creating wonderful exhibits and working with so many great artists.

In December 2012, I purchased a home in Rio Rico, AZ and have since spent time moving and working on projects at the new house.  I gave up a large 800 sqft studio space to make this move and now, temporarily, have just a small space off of my kitchen to paint in.

My new commitment to myself and anyone reading this, is to create the time and space in my life to blog and paint again.


A Place to Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment